I can't believe it's already been 1 week since Sophia joined us. Time really does fly by. She is doing very well. She is back up to her birth weight and is eating like a champ. She is off the bili lights as well. She's been doing remarkably well at night so Mike and I have scored some sleep during the night (~5 hours) ... I can only hope she stays on this schedule. Time will tell I'm sure. Christine came to visit yesterday and she and grandma are leaving today. We are sad to see them go but will look forward to their next visits. The three of us are staying snuggled inside today as the temps outside are in the teens.
1/17/09
Sophia at 1 week
I can't believe it's already been 1 week since Sophia joined us. Time really does fly by. She is doing very well. She is back up to her birth weight and is eating like a champ. She is off the bili lights as well. She's been doing remarkably well at night so Mike and I have scored some sleep during the night (~5 hours) ... I can only hope she stays on this schedule. Time will tell I'm sure. Christine came to visit yesterday and she and grandma are leaving today. We are sad to see them go but will look forward to their next visits. The three of us are staying snuggled inside today as the temps outside are in the teens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's BEAUTIFUL! And she looks so warm snuggled in all those blankets.
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable. Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete