12/7/09
Sophia 10-11 months
Hello to everyone out there following Sophia's blog. Here's a quick sampling of some of the great moments we've had recently... Mylik made the trip down for Thanksgiving weekend and provided some much appreciated Sophia watching. I think I took a total of 4 2-hour naps over the holiday weekend. Thanks Mylik! Hope you come back down for Christmas ;) We all made it to the VA vs VA Tech football game. Sophia hung with the big kids and did great, despite being surrounded by the hokie fans. She especially enjoyed the beat of the marching band and cheered when the crowd cheered. She's becoming quite the clapper these days. We had a surprise snow fall this weekend. About 2-3 inches fell on Saturday afternoon so she and I went to a Christmas tree farm to pick out a tree with Aunt Christa. Soph seemed to like licking the snow, but who doesn't?








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are great! Sophia has an amazing smile. I love the post "4 2-hour naps" lol. You deserved it and feel free to take more over Christmas! See you guys soon!
ReplyDelete