3/7/10

The Big Apple!


I learned something this weekend about my daughter that I never thought could be possible. Sophia could very well be a city girl! A big city girl at that! Whether it was the yellow cabs, the stroller rides through the streets, the tall shiny buildings, the jaunts around the parks, or the stops in the neighborhood shops, Sophia was in awe.

We just got tucked in from a fabulous weekend up in New York visiting Aunt Rinnie, Uncle Edward and Mia. The weekend couldn't have been any better thanks to Rinnie's planning and Poppop's help. We visited Mia at her SmileTrain office in Manhattan and had a lunch at the ever popular ShakeShack in Madison Avenue Park. Sophia yummed up her burger and fries like a champ.


Helicopter and Boat TV kept Soph occupied at Mia's apartment while we had a tasty lunch. Check out the view- unfortunately I didn't catch it but just to the left of my shot is the Statue of Liberty.

On our way to the Brooklyn Bridge Park to get the best ice cream in New York.

Sophia checking out her shadow.

Mmmm, coffee ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment